(1) The customer is entitled to revoke his intention to conclude the contract within two weeks after receipt of the goods by returning the goods to the KlangRaum.Onlineshop. For the preservation of the deadline, the timely dispatch of the goods is sufficient.
(2) The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the customer.
(3) In the case of a cancellation, the KlangRaum.Onlineshop pays back a possibly already paid purchase price to the customer. From this purchase price the costs paid by KlangRaum.Onlineshop are deducted. For repayments abroad, the transfer fees will also be deducted.
(4) In the event of substantial deterioration or loss of the goods, the customer shall, in the event of his revocation, reimburse the KlangRaum.Onlineshop for the corresponding depreciation or loss. If the customer has already paid the purchase price, the KlangRaum.Onlineshop is entitled to deduct the depreciation from the repayment amount.
(5) The right of revocation is excluded in the following cases: a) in the case of contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings, provided that the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by the customer; b) for downloaded products and c) in the case of contracts for other deliveries for which a right of withdrawal has expressly been excluded.